Winchester Divorce Attorneys
Strong and caring legal advocates for Tennessee families
Since divorce changes your life and how you define your family, it’s rarely a simple process. When two people make the difficult decision to end their marriage, they find themselves facing complicated legal decisions about their children, property and everyone’s future. Our experienced Winchester divorce lawyers can help you take the necessary steps to protect your rights, your interests and your future.
It’s important to know how your life will be affected during and after your divorce. We take the time to make sure you fully understand your legal situation and the legal process so you can make the best decisions for you, your family and your future. We guide you through each step of your divorce.
Decisions can be reached through settlement or trial. We are experienced litigators who fight for your interests in court whenever necessary.
We have extensive experience in handling divorce matters no matter how complex, including:
- Divorce ― Dissolution of a marriage occurs when a marriage is legally terminated. Dissolution actions can be uncontested or contested. We provide you with experienced guidance on both.
- Property division ― We help divorcing parties come to an agreement on how marital property will be distributed.
- Spousal support or alimony ― If divorcing parties cannot agree in writing to spousal support or alimony, then the court awards it. We help you receive the most favorable outcome.
- Child custody and visitation ― We negotiate parenting and visitation agreements to reduce future modifications.
- Child support ― This is determined by formulas set by the state. We ensure the court has accurate information to reach a fair decision on your behalf.
- Modifications ― These are changes made to final agreements or court orders relating to child custody, visitation and support when there has been a substantial change in circumstances. We can protect your interests.
Experienced Winchester divorce lawyers protecting your interests in your divorce
For help with your divorce law matters, call Stewart & Stewart at 931-262-2793 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation. Their legal team helps clients in Winchester, Tullahoma, Fayetteville, and surrounding areas.