Winchester Family Law Attorneys
Family lawyers focused on your needs and those of your family in Tennessee
Stewart & Stewart is dedicated to providing sound legal counsel and representation in a caring and professional manner to our Tennessee families. We respect and recognize that our clients are dealing with sensitive, confidential and highly personal matters.
Every family is different and we tailor our services to meet the needs of your specific situation. We offer creative and effective solutions to your family law disputes. We accomplish this by first listening to your story and then educating you about the legal issues and processes you will be facing. This way, you will be able to make informed decisions on matters that will have a great impact on your family.
Our Winchester family law lawyers will work closely with you to determine the appropriate strategy for your particular case. We recognize that not all cases can be resolved by settlement, but you can rest assured that our family law attorneys are experienced litigators ready to fight on your behalf.
Our legal team advocates for you and your family on the following:
- Adoption ― We assist clients seeking private, interstate or international adoptions as well as stepparent and grandparent or other family member adoptions and ensure that the process moves efficiently.
- Guardianships ― We have extensive experience in guardianships of people and their property, conservatorships of their assets and protection of the rights of legal guardians.
- Paternity actions ― These are actions filed in order to assist a parent in acknowledging and protecting important visitation, custody and support rights. We advocate for your interests in these types of actions.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements ― We draft this type of agreement to protect your separate assets from those of your intended or existing spouse.
- Domestic partnership agreements ― This contract for unmarried couples addresses finances, healthcare, property rights and estate issues. We can represent your interests when crafting such documents.
- Legal separation agreements ― We help clients protect their rights with quality separation agreements that address similar marital issues as couples who are divorcing. This includes alimony, property division, responsibility for debts and child support and custody matters.
- Domestic violence ― A domestic abuse charge can affect your employment, your family and the rest of your life. We can protect or defend you, and work to have your charges dropped or reduced.
Handling your family law matters in Winchester, Tennessee
For experienced and compassionate representation in your family law matters, call Stewart & Stewart at 931-967-4303 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.